Care Agency London | Healthcare Recruitment Service
Amity Care Agency UK is one of the fastest growing Home Care, Live in Care and Healthcare Recruitment Agencies in London, Surrey, Kent and Essex Counties. We provide the highest level of services in Domiciliary Care, Live in Care, Respite Care, Dementia & Alzheimers Care, Independent Living and Hospital Discharge Support. Amity offers quality, compassionate and affordable care services for service users in the comfort of their own homes.
Here at Amity Care, we are committed to promoting equality, service users’ independence, choices and users’ participation in their care. We provide quality person-centred service that responds to changing needs, circumstances and demand, and provide the highest level of support to our service users. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days and can be tailored to clients circumstances and needs.
We focus on high quality staff training and the well-being, protection and satisfaction of our service users. Whether you live in Greenwich, Hackney, Bexley, Lewisham, Newham, Leyton, Leytonstone, Waltham Forest, Islington Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Kent, or Essex our team of fully vetted and trained carers are available 24/7 to help. If you would like more information about us providing a care and support services for you or someone you know, we would be more than happy to speak to you on 020 8555 0666
Our Home Care Agency and Healthcare Recruitment Specialisms:
Amity Care UK offers a wide range of care services, purposely designed to help you or your loved ones to live as independently in their own homes. Our personal care service includes:
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Assistance with skin care needs.
- Assistance with toilet needs.
- Assistance with personal hygiene tasks.
- Assistance with preparation of food.
- Assistance with eating and drinking.
Amity Care UK offers high-quality live-in carers for elderly and vulnerable adults who wish to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Our aim is to our clients and their families dignity and peace of mind with a combination of high standards, kindness, understanding and confidentiality at all times.
It is important to us that the carer or nurse selected to live with you has the necessary skills, experience and qualifications, and that you are satisfied and comfortable with them being in your home. Our live in care includes housework, shopping, meal preparation, personal care and anything else that is required; for each person this will be different and we are flexible in the way we work with you.
- Provide a timely response to patients whose admission to hospital can safely be avoided by the urgent intervention of a skilled team or to service users who requires a period of unplanned care support
- Respond to referrals within one hour of receipt of the referral.
- Operate 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Maintain close contact with and report any concerns/changes to the Rapid Response team as soon as possible
- Ensure that appropriate care is delivered within the service user’s home environment
Amity Care UK supports service users with diverse type of disabilities, including those with mobility needs, with very acute, complex and/or challenging needs. We have a perfect track record with many local private, public organisations and individuals. We have a pool of carers available to step in for another carer or family member while they take a break – either on a one-off basis or more regularly
If you a carer providing care for a service user, relative, friend or neighbour, there will be times when you deserve a break whether to attend appointments or just to take a break. We have various packages available for you to choose from, speak to someone in our team today on 020 8555 6207
Amity Care UK is able to provide care to those who live with Alzheimer’s with care in the comfort of their own home. Our trained Carers have complete understanding of the challenges and know how to professionally support suffers of Alzheimer and Dementia diseases.
At Amity Care UK, our staff are fully adept at:
- Providing compassionate care that would help you or your loved ones maintain confidence and independence
- Providing much needed support to the family of Servicer Users
We offer bespoke live in/home care packages to meet the needs our clients
Amity Care and Healthcare Agency supplies experienced nurses from all specialities to private hospitals and clinics. As one of the UK’s fastest providers of healthcare professionals to the public and private sector; our experience and knowledge of the healthcare world is second to none, so you can be rest assured of the highest quality service.
At Amity Care and Health Recruitment Agency, we maintain the highest level of professionalism by making sure we treat our Clients and Nurses with the utmost respect. We therefore strive to provide our Clients with an experienced Consultant who will get to know you, your organisation, your needs, demands and ways of work. Our accounts managers also work closely with our Nurses and so are best placed to know the right person for the role
Services offered by Amity Care and Healthcare Recruitment Services:
- Personal Care – we offer personalised, person centred care which includes bathing, showering, strip wash, toileting, dressing, assistance with feeding etc.
- Care support for people with mental Health/ Drug related problems.
- Supported Living Care.
- Support for people with physical challenges – we provide support at home which enables people with physical disabilities to live as actively and independently as possible.
- Specialist Care for patients with neurological problems and stroke.
- Dementia Care – we offer compassionate and personalised care to people suffering from dementia
- 24 hours care/ waking nights/ sleep-in-nights/ Live-in-care.
- Support for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder and epilepsy.
- End of Life Care (Palliative patients).
- Reablement Care Service – We provide care services to returning home after a spell in the hospital. We work with Service Users regain independence as much as possible.
- Escort Service – (to Day Care centres, cinema, shopping, social events etc.)
- Domestic Care – Cleaning and general household tasks, shopping and laundry services.
Where we operate and how to find us:
Live-in-Care St Albans, Live-in-Care Harpenden, Live-in-Care Lewisham, Live-in-Care Greenwich, Live-in-Bexley, Live-in-Care Tower Hamlets, Live-in-Care Southwark, London, Live-in-Care London, Live-in-Care Hackney, Live-in-Care Walthamstow
Care Agency London, Care Agency St Albans, Care Agency Harpenden, Care Agency Lewisham, Care Agency Tower Hamlets, Care Agency Southwark, London, Care Agency London, Care Agency Bexley, Care Agency Greenwich, Care Agency Hackney, Care Agency Walthamstow
Medical Jobs London, Medical Jobs St Albans, Medical Jobs Harpenden, Care Jobs London, Care Assistant Jobs St Albans, Care Assistant Jobs, Doctor Jobs London, GP Jobs London, Nurse Jobs London
Not Just Another Care Agency and Nursing Recruitment Services…
Qualified Care Staff
We have a pool of trained carers available to make sure service is delivered without any interruption and that we are able to supply quality health care professionals at a short notice. We only supply fully vetted staff who are already familiar with clients and care environments. At Amity Care, We pride ourselves on the professionalism and the friendliness of our care staff.
Our Carers and the Management Team have extensive first hand home care, live in care and Service Management experience. We are able to deliver sensitive and appropriate care and support services to service users of all types. Our sensitive, caring team can offer the motivation, support and encouragement needed to maintain as much independence as possible.
Quality Assurance Systems in place
We pride ourselves on being able to maintain quality across every area of the business. We have put a system in place which covers from day-to-day operational functions such as personal care, initial assessments, staff supervision, appraisal, regular spot checks, training assessments, client satisfaction survey to handling of complaints and compliments
Personalised Care Services
At Amity Care Agency, we are committed to ensuring that all the support we provide is person-centred, this means service users are always at the heart of decisions about the design and delivery of their support. We understand the need to be listened to and to be able to make one`s own life decisions, whether big or small