Care Services offered by Amity Care:
- Personal Care – we offer personalised, person centred care which includes bathing, showering, strip wash, toileting, dressing, assistance with feeding etc.
- Care support for people with mental Health/ Drug related problems.
- Supported Living Care.
- Support for people with physical challenges – we provide support at home which enables people with physical disabilities to live as actively and independently as possible.
- Specialist Care for patients with neurological problems and stroke.
- Dementia Care – we offer compassionate and personalised care to people suffering from dementia
- 24 hours care/ waking nights/ sleep-in-nights/ Live-in-care.
- Support for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder and epilepsy.
- End of Life Care (Palliative patients).
- Reablement Care Service – We provide care services to returning home after a spell in the hospital. We work with Service Users regain independence as much as possible.
- Escort Service – (to Day Care centres, cinema, shopping, social events etc.)
- Domestic Care – Cleaning and general household tasks, shopping and laundry services.
We Are Not Just Another CARE AGENCY. We have/offer:
Qualified Care Staff
We have a pool of trained carers available to make sure service is delivered without any interruption and that we are able to supply quality health care professionals at a short notice. We only supply fully vetted staff who are already familiar with clients and care environments. At Amity Care, We pride ourselves on the professionalism and the friendliness of our care staff.
Our Carers and the Management Team have extensive first hand home care, live in care and Service Management experience. We are able to deliver sensitive and appropriate care and support services to service users of all types. Our sensitive, caring team can offer the motivation, support and encouragement needed to maintain as much independence as possible.
Quality Assurance Systems in place
We pride ourselves on being able to maintain quality across every area of the business. We have put a system in place which covers from day-to-day operational functions such as personal care, initial assessments, staff supervision, appraisal, regular spot checks, training assessments, client satisfaction survey to handling of complaints and compliments
Personalised Care Services
At Amity Care Agency, we are committed to ensuring that all the support we provide is person-centred, this means service users are always at the heart of decisions about the design and delivery of their support. We understand the need to be listened to and to be able to make one`s own life decisions, whether big or small