London Care Agency offering Live in Care Services, Personal Care Services, Home Care Services and Health Recruitment Services in London, Surrey, Kent and Essex Counties. Amity Care Agency is one of the fastest growing Care Agencies in London. We provide the highest level of services in Home Care, Live in Care, Respite Care, Dementia & Alzheimers Care, Independent Living and Hospital Discharge Support. Amity offers quality, friendly, warm and personal care services for young adults and the elderly with physical, psychological and social needs in the comfort of their own homes. We understand that being able to stay in your own home can make a huge difference to your mental and physical well-being. The aim of many of our clients is to remain at home as long as possible and through our work we have seen how retaining choice and control in later years greatly improves quality of life. We believe that you are best placed to know what is best for your lifestyle and we will work closely with you and your family members to provide reliable, tailored care allowing you to live the best life that you can. It can be daunting when poor health requires a stranger to come into your home to assist you with your daily routine and we bear this in mind when recruiting our team of loyal care workers. We go to great lengths to ensure that everyone employed by us is appropriately trained, professional and competent. We would never hire anyone we wouldn’t invite into our own home and do our best to ensure that you see the same people each time to allow you to build good relationships with your care workers.
Live in Care
Amity Care Agency is committed to promoting equality, service users’ independence, choices and users’ participation in their care. We provide quality person-centered service that responds to changing needs, circumstances and demand, and provide the highest level of support to our service users. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days and can be tailored to clients circumstances and needs.
We focus on high-quality staff training and the well-being, protection and satisfaction of our service users. We offer quality Home Care, Live in Care in London, Kensington and Chelsea, Lambeth, City of Westminster, City of London, Greenwich, Bexley, Lewisham, Newham, Hackney Islington, Haringey, Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Kent or Essex. Our team of fully vetted and trained carers are available 24/7 to help. If you would like more information about how our Care Agency can provide care and support services for you or someone you know, we would be more than happy to speak to you on 020 7097 3937
Our Care Services also include following related services:
- Home Care Service
- Rapid Response/Reablement
- Respite Care
- Dementia Care
- Healthcare Recruitment
- Learning Disabilities
- Home Care Service
- Live-in-Care Service
- Rapid Response / Re-enablement
- Respite Care
- Dementia Care
- Healthcare Recruitment Service
- Learning Disabilities Care
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Assistance with skin care needs.
- Assistance with toilet needs.
- Assistance with personal hygiene tasks.
- Assistance with preparation of food.
- Assistance with eating and drinking.
It is important to us that the carer or nurse selected to live with you has the necessary skills, experience and qualifications, and that you are satisfied and comfortable with them being in your home. Our live-in-care service includes housework, shopping, meal preparation, personal care and anything else that is required; for each person, this will be different and we are flexible in the way we work with you.
- Provide a timely response to patients whose admission to hospital can safely be avoided by the urgent intervention of a skilled team or to service users who requires a period of unplanned care support
- Respond to referrals within one hour of receipt of the referral.
- Operate 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Maintain close contact with and report any concerns/changes to the Rapid Response team as soon as possible
- Ensure that appropriate care is delivered in the service user’s home environment
If you a carer providing care for a service user, relative, friend or neighbour, there will be times when you deserve a break whether to attend appointments or just to take a break. We have various packages available for you to choose from, speak to someone in our team today on 020 7097 3937
We are passionate about transforming Care Service Users lives through:
- Personalised Care – we offer personalised care and support which are specifically tailored to the service user needs. Amity Care UK adopts person-centered approaches when offering personal care such as bathing, showering, strip wash, toileting, dressing, assistance with feeding etc.
- Continuous Management Support – management regularly monitors performance and relationships between our service users and our care staff to make sure potential problems are resolved as soon as possible.
- Support for people with physical challenges – we provide support at home which enables people with physical disabilities to live as actively and independently as possible.
- Specialist Care – we have specialist staff for patients with neurological problems and stroke.
- Dementia Care – we offer compassionate and personalised care to people suffering from dementia
- 24 hours care/ waking nights/ sleep-in-nights/ Live-in-care.
- Support for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder and epilepsy.
- End of Life Care (Palliative patients).
- Reablement Care Service – We provide care services to returning home after a spell in the hospital. We work with Service Users regain independence as much as possible.
- Escort Service – (to Day Care centers, cinema, shopping, social events etc.)
- Domestic Care – Cleaning and general household tasks, shopping and laundry services.
WHY AMITY CARE AGENCY: