Please note that All potential employees of Amity Care UK are required to provide evidence of their identity and entitlement to work in the UK. Please upload the documents below with your application form. ORIGINALS will be requested during the interview period.
- Your Passport
- Current DBS Certificate issued within the last 12 months unless it is registered on the update service
- Relevant Certificates (if applicable)
- Names, Email Addresses of 2 Referees
- Complete the form below and upload all relevant documents
Upon the receipt of your form, we will arrange an interview for you to come and see us
* DBS Disclosure & Barring Service Check – if you do not have a current DBS certificate, we can assist you with your CRB application for an enhanced CRB check. The charge for this will be £65.00. Please upload 1 document from group one, 1, 2 or 3 from group 2 and 1 from group 3 with your application form. Without this information we cannot progress with your application.
- Documents to prove your identity:
- One form of photographic ID: passport or photo driving licence with the counterpart; or
- One form of non-photographic ID: UK birth certificate or UK marriage/civil partnership certificate.
- Documents to confirm your current address (one from)
- P45 or P60 (Issued in the last 12 months)
- Utilities bill or bank statement (Issued in the last 3 months)
- Council tax statement (Issued in the last 12 months).
- Documents to prove your right to work in the UK (one from)
- Passport, national identity card or Biometric Immigration document.
- Any relevant documents from the Home Office or UK Border Agency to confirm your immigration status.
- A work permit letter for your current employment.
- Complete the form below and upload all relevant documents; or
Once we have received your documents we send you a DBS form and a link for you to make a payment.