Care Agency Bromley, Bickley, Chislehurst
Amity Care UK is a CQC registered care provider and a specialist healthcare recruitment agency. We provide comprehensive, compassionate, expert home/live in care services tailored to provide the exact support you or your loved one needs to enjoy living independently in their own home in Bromley, Bickley and Chislehurst. We also supply Healthcare staff such as Nurses and Doctors to Hospitals, and Residential Care Homes across England.
We are proud of the quality of our healthcare staff as we follow stringent recruitment policy by making sure our carers are properly vetted and trained before they can start working for us. So whether you are looking for live care or just for a couple of hours everyday, you can be sure that your Amity Carers will be of the highest quality professionally. Amity Care UK is also a registered member of the REC, this means our company policies, procedures and practices are in line with the newest legislation and best practice guidelines. To be precise, our principles for recruiting staff are based on a series of assessments and inductions. Amity Care UK follow strict Quality Assurance Monitoring Policy and regularly meet with clients to discuss progress and to ensure that we are meeting our client needs.
We offer our clients fast, efficient and reliable services at rates. So whether you need someone to support you in your home or whether you are an NHS Trust, you can be rest assured that we will provide you with the same standard of service and quality of staff at all times.Experience has proved to us that most of our Service User prefer to be looked after in the comfort of their own home where are able to continue to live as they are used to, surrounded by their own furniture and fittings, the neighbours they are already accustomed to, area that they know very well and a place known to Family and Friends. Whether you are looking for a few hours of support for your loved ones or a full time live-in care, Amity Care UK can help
Care Services Offered by Us: Personal Care, Call in Service, Companionship, Dementia, Domestic Services / Home Help, Elderly Care, High Dependency Care, Two Carers Attending, Learning Disability, Medication Assistance, Mental Health Condition, Palliative Care, Physical Disability, Respite Cover, Shopping Service, Live-in-Care
Why are So many People recommending Amity Care to their loved Ones?
We will make sure you receive:
- Person Centered Care Approach – putting clients at the centre of everything we do
- Experienced and skilled Care Workers – a pool of professional, friendly, helpful and polite staff to support you or your loved one
- Value for money – We go the extra mile to make sure we offer value for money to our Clients.
- Availability and flexibility – 1-2-1 assistance, 24 hour on call for any emergencies
- Robust recruitment process – only Care Workers that have gone through our robust recruitment process with reference taken and DBS certified.
- Continuous professional training – all our Carers have continuous professional training so they the skills and knowledge they need to handle a wide range of situations.