Health Care Services
Amity Care UK offers a wide range of care services, purposely designed to help you or your loved ones to live as independently in their own homes. At Amity Care, we care for your loved ones like a family
Our personal care service includes:
- Assistance with washing and dressing
- Assistance with skin care needs.
- Assistance with toilet needs.
- Assistance with personal hygiene tasks.
- Assistance with preparation of food.
- Assistance with eating and drinking.
Live in Care
Amity Care Agency offers high-quality live-in care service for elderly and vulnerable adults who wish to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Our live-in care includes:
- Meal preparation
- Personal care and;
- Anything else that is required; for each person this will be different and we are flexible in the way we work with you.
Rapid Response Care
We offer urgent response and support service, needed to prevent unnecessary hospital admission of Service Users into hospital. Our urgent response care service will:
- Provide a timely response to patients whose admission to hospital can safely be avoided by the urgent intervention of a skilled team or to service users who requires a period of unplanned care support
- Respond to referrals within one hour of receipt of the referral.
- Operate 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Maintain close contact with and report any concerns/changes to the Rapid Response team as soon as possible
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Amity Care UK is able to provide care to those who live with Alzheimer’s with care in the comfort of their own home. Our trained Carers have complete understanding of the challenges and know how to professionally support suffers of Alzheimer and Dementia diseases. At Amity Care UK, our staff are fully adept at:
- Providing compassionate care that would help you or your loved ones maintain confidence and independence
- Providing much-needed support to the family of Servicer Users
- We offer bespoke live in/home care packages to meet the needs our clients
Healthcare Staff Recruitment
We supply experienced nurses from all specialities to private hospitals and clinics. As one of the UK’s fastest providers of healthcare professionals our experience and knowledge of the healthcare world is second to none
- Health Care Assistant
- Band 5 and 6 Physiotherapists needed
- Theatre Nurses
- Speech & Language Therapist
- Pharmacist Dispensary Manager
Helping Service Users Lead Comfortable Lives