Amity Care UK are looking for 2 dedicated Female Live Care Assistants to fulfil immediate assignments in Chelmsford – (2 weeks on- 2 weeks off basis). Client requires help with daily tasks, personal care and scheduled appointments as well as daily activities, through the night client sleeps with one or two breaks for toileting needs. No hoisting required. Carer will also have 2 hours respite break daily and 5 hours on every Saturday. Carer will not need to pay rent as carer will be living in my client’s house in separate room. Client lives in a lovely ground floor 2 bedroom flat of which you will have use of the spare bedroom whist working.
We are always looking for Live in Carers across London, Kent, Essex, Surrey and Home Counties. We can offer skype interviews for those candidates who live further afield so please contact us today on 0208 8555 0666
- Valid Passport or evidence of right to work in the UK
- Contact Details of 2 Referees
- * Must have an Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to pay £56.00 for DBS
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine kind, compassionate, caring nature required
- Reliable and committed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ideally car drivers either with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK.
* Job subject to Satisfactory DBS check and references. We can provide DBS checks service at a fee, if you don’t already have a valid DBS as it a requirement for Candidates to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service application (formally known as a CRB) Desirable
What we offer in return:
- £400 – £750 week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although it would normally range from £57 – £85per day.
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home,
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)- equivalent to a further 12% of your weekly pay
- Free Care Certificate training.
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home
- Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
- 24 x 7 on call support for emergencies
- Opportunity for further personal development and qualifications
Please email email@example.com today for an immediate interview!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org