Live in Care – London, Kent, Surrey and Essex
Amity Care UK are looking for dedicated Live Care Assistants to fulfil immediate assignments across London, Kent, Surrey and Essex.
- Valid Passport or evidence of right to work in the UK
- Contact Details of 2 Referees
- * Must have an Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to pay £56.00 for DBS
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a care setting, either for a family member or on a professional basis.
- Genuine kind, compassionate, caring nature required
- Reliable and committed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and fluent English is essential as many of our clients are hard of hearing or visually impaired.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ideally car drivers either with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK.
* Job subject to Satisfactory DBS check and references. We can provide DBS checks service at a fee, if you don’t already have a valid DBS as it a requirement for Candidates to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service application (formally known as a CRB) Desirable
What we offer in return:
- £400 – £750 week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although it would normally range from £57 – £85per day.
- Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home,
- Paid holiday (28 days per year)- equivalent to a further 12% of your weekly pay
- Free Care Certificate training.
- Ongoing support and supervision in the client’s home
- Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
- 24 x 7 on call support for emergencies
- Opportunity for further personal development and qualifications
Please email email@example.com today for an immediate interview!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org