Provide a timely response to patients whose admission to hospital can safely be avoided by the urgent intervention of a skilled team or to service users who requires a period of unplanned care support
Respond to referrals within one hour of receipt of the referral.
Operate 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Maintain close contact with and report any concerns/changes to the Rapid Response team as soon as possible
Ensure that appropriate care is delivered within the service user’s home environment
Why are So many People recommending Amity Care to their loved Ones?
- Person Centered Care Approach – putting clients at the centre of everything we do
- Experienced and skilled Care Workers – a pool of professional, friendly, helpful and polite staff to support you or your loved one
- Value for money – We go the extra mile to make sure we offer value for money to our Clients.
- Availability and flexibility – 1-2-1 assistance, 24 hour on call for any emergencies
- Robust recruitment process – only Care Workers that have gone through our robust recruitment process with reference taken and DBS certified.
- Continuous professional training – all our Carers have continous professional training so they the skills and knowledge they need to handle a wide range of situations.
If you or your loved ones are looking for a Care Agency in the Chelsea and Kensington area, don’t waste any more time searching, start by contacting Amity Care UK today by completing the form below to book a Carer or for someone in our team to call you back